Our Mission Statement -
“Little Swatara Church of the Brethren: Transformed by Christ to Love, and Serve Together.”
Our Vision Statement -
Because we are called by Christ to continue his work we will:
- Provide opportunities for spiritual growth for all ages
- Energize, equip and disciple youth and young adults for Christian service
- Connect and engage with each other and the community
- Introduce others to Christ through service
- Expand our ministries in love.
Our congregational name comes from a nearby stream, the Little Swatara, which begins as a spring in the mountains near our campus. The Bible is filled with references to springs, streams and rivers, so it is appropriate we have taken our name from an important source of growth and life . In many ways, we are Little Swatara River of God; not a place, but a people who have found the source of living water. Jesus said, “Everyone who drinks water will get thirsty again, but whoever drinks the living water will never thirst again.” If you need to be refreshed or restored, we invite you to join us at the River of God that
flows with living water.